Call for the Special Issue of 6th 3RINCs to JMCWM200331
Dear participants of the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs) 2020, Tsukuba, Japan.
We are pleased to invite you to submit a manuscript for Special Issue of Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JMCWM) on the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs) 2020. 6th 3RINCs has been canceled due to the global concern on the situation of contagions. However, in order to keep the record and achievement of academic achievements of the conference participants, we try to edit the Special Issue of 6th 3RINCs.
The first issue of our journal, JMCWM was published at the end of October, 1999, and the latest issue, Vol.22, No.2 has been published in Mar. 2020. At the beginning we started to publish biannual English journal, and from Vol.22 it became bimonthly. In 2019 JMCWM was obtained Impact Factor of 2.004.
There are conditions for paper submission to “6th 3RINCs Special Issue” : 1) Those who had an abstract registration for the 6th 3RINCs, and those who paid and did not request a refund of the conference registration fee can submit his/her paper to the special issue, and 2) the submitted manuscripts should be significantly enhanced and updated from the original short abstract published in the proceedings of the 6th 3RINCs 2020. We would like you to keep the above two points in mind. Especially, the point 2) is important in order to avoid any possibility of receiving duplicate submission. Please note that only manuscripts containing data and information beyond the material presented in the proceedings of the 6th 3RINCs 2020 will be accepted for publication. All manuscripts for the 6th 3RINCs 2020 special issue of JMCWM will be subject to follow standard rules and review process for peer reviewed papers; including the review of each manuscript by at least two international experts. The deadline for paper submission is May 31, 2020. The accepted papers will be published at the end of March or May, 2021 (Volume 23).
There will be no page charge for authors in the 6th 3RINCs 2020 special issue of JMCWM. Color illustrations will be accepted; however the author will be expected to make a contribution to the extra cost. Instruction for Authors is available at JMCWM site on Springer Link. You find the other information for submitting and publication.
Please submit your manuscript using the online system, Editorial Manager (EM):
Your specification to submit for the Special Issue of the 6th 3RINCs 2020 should be appreciated. Please mention thereon in space of Author Comments, as shown in the figure.
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscripts.
Special Editors for the 6th 3RINCs 2020, the special issue of JMCWM
Dr. Tomonori Ishigaki
Professor Toshiaki Yoshioka
Professor Shinichi Sakai
Abstracts of 3RINCs2020 can be browsed
Dear all who entered the presentation in 3RINCs2020,
Abstracts of 3RINCs2020 will be uploaded. Once you go to the following address and type your password, you can browse it on and after 2 April.
Policy on the Canceled 3RINCs2020
Dear all who entered the presentation in 3RINCs2020,
As we have announced officially at 27 February 2020, we have decided to cancel the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management due to the global concern on the situation of contagions.
However, in order to keep the record and achievement of the conference, we would like to announce the following policy on this conference.
(1) Your submitted abstracts which had been already scheduled in each session program will be published in the proceedings which is going to provide in website with password and in the potable media for all registered and paid persons. You can officially announce that your abstract will be presented at this conference. We will try our best to keep the opportunity for sharing the knowledge and information. We also emphasize that all of registered person can exchange your opinion or idea via emails which is given in the abstract papers.
* If you do not want to include your abstract on the program, please inform us no later than 10 March, 2020. We will remove your abstract as your request and refund the registration fee.
* If you have not paid the registration fee, your submitted abstract will be automatically removed from the program. Please be sure to pay the registration fee by the bank transfer no later than 10 March 2020 as well.
(2) We will also complementary provide the conference bag, printed program, and the special issue of the 5th 3RINCs in the Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management as well as potable media of the programs including abstracts. It also includes the official receipt of the conference fee payment. All of these materials will be sent to the address that was registered in the system as the corresponding author by the end of March 2020.
(3) If you have registered the technical tour (both tour A and tour B), this fee will be refunded. Further details should be contacted later.
(4) We do not respond to any other request of refund, commission fee, or consolation in this situation. We apologize for your inconvenience but please understand this unforeseeable situation.
Announcement on Cancelling the 6th 3RINCs (The 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management)
Considering recent massive change of situation around contagions, the Organizing Committee of the 6th 3RINCs concluded that securing safety of all participants shall be our top priority on hosting this event. And we would like to announce the cancellation of the conference.
The Organizing Committee of the 6th 3RINCs thank our Co-organizers, Supporters, Sponsors, Supporting Organizations, and all the participants for your immense support towards this conference so far, and express our sincere apologies towards the inconvenience caused under these unforeseen circumstances.
The Organizers and conference secretariat will be in touch with all of you for proper follow up arrangements.
Further plan will be developed with keeping closed watch out for future situations. We will announce updates once we have any idea about new conference, cancellation fee, refunds, and your submitted abstract.
Thank you again for your understanding and support, and we look forward to informing you on new announcement.
Chairman of 6th ３RINCｓ
Dr. Masahiro Osako
President of Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
Prof. Toshiaki Yoshioka
Special Session Details are Open
Please visit the page of 3RINCs2020 and check it.
You can read the outline of each session by clicking the session title.
Missed the Deadline? Please Talk to Us!
Thank you very much for lots of presenters in 3RINCs2020!
It seems that there are still some who missed the deadline for abstract submission.
If you are the one, please talk to us ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). You may have the chance to be a presenter at the conference.
Of course, we would like to deal flexibly with extension of early bird registration fee for the additional participants.
As you know, the 6th 3RINCs conference is going to be held at Tsukuba in Japan on 16-18 March, 2020. This 3RINCs conferences were held in Asian countries and finally came back to Japan this year. Also, historical SWAPI conference will be completed in this 3RINCs conference. Thus, this time is a memorial conference for us. Many sponsors from all over the world have already decided to participate in this conference and we would like to make this memorial conference a success.
Although abstract submission has already closed, we would like to continue gathering participants as much as possible.
Detail about Technical Tour is Clear !
Two types of technical tours will be held on 18 March.
Please visit the following site and check the technical tour.
Registration Site is Open !
Please visit the registration site and register yourself.
The Deadline for Abstracts was Extended !
New Deadline : 17 January 2020
The new deadline is 17 January 2020.
March 16-18, 2020 in Tsukuba, Japan
The 6th 3RINCs will be held on March 16-18, 2020 at Tsukuba International Congress Center, Japan.
The important dates are as follows;
Deadline for abstracts: 17 January 2020
Deadline for Early Registration: 29 January 2020
For the information about the 6th 3RINCs, please look at the pamphlet.