NEW! A comprehensive report of 3RINCs 2014 has been delivered.
Look forward to seeing you at The 2nd 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs 2015).
Dear 3RINCs 2014 participants,
Thank you very much for your participation and contributions to the 1st 3R International Scientific Conference and the 13th Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and Pacific Islands, which were held on 10-12 March at Kyoto University. The conference was very successful with approximately 400 delegates from 29 countries and areas, and we hope you all had good experience at the conference.
We are pleased to invite you to submit a manuscript for Special Issue of Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JMCWM) on the 1st 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs) 2014.
The deadline for paper submission is extended to May 31, 2014 with no extensions. Please click here to see detailed information.
★The guideline for presentations has been uploaded ! Every presenter is requested to read and follow the guideline.
From 10th –12th March 2014, the 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3R International) and the 13th Expert Meeting on Solid Waste Management in Asia and Pacific Islands (SWAPI) will be held at Kyoto University (Clock Tower Centennial Hall), Kyoto, Japan.
We’ll strive for a truly “3R” style conference. We’ll use reused FUROSHIKI as a conference bag, avoid disposable cups or name tags, etc. Please cooperate with us. *If you bring your own name tag (reused one), you can get ecological postcards.
- The registration system will start October 2013
- Deadline for abstracts: 20 January 2014
- Deadline for early registration: 30 January 2014
- Conference: 10–12 March 2014
- Welcome reception: evening of 10 March 2014
- Banquet: evening of 11 March 2014
- Technical tour: 12-13 March 2014
- ORGANIZER: Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JSMCWM)
- CO-ORGANIZERS: Korean Society of Waste Management (KSWM), Society for Solid Waste, Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences (SSW-CSES) and other regional and global academic networks
- SUPPORTERS: Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan, UNEP-IETC, UNCRD, JICA Kansai, IGES, Kyoto Prefecture, Kyoto City