3RINCs 2016 at Hà Noi, Vietnam;
Dates of the Conference: 9-11 March 2016
Venue for the Conference: Melia Hotel at Hà Noi, Vietnam
For more information about venue, please visit the page ‘Venue‘.
Call for Extended Abstracts!
The Deadline is extended ! This is the Final Call.
New Final Deadline for Abstracts: 20 January 2016
Leading papers selected by the Conference Organizer will be processed, and then revised and updated as necessary, for publication in special issues of the Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management, which is published by Springer.
Deadline for Early Registration: 29 January 2016
Hot issues are introduced by six invited speakers.
Please visit the page of “Keynote Lectures” for more information.
The scientific program will consist of oral presentations and posters on the following topics:
• 3R (Reduce, Reuse, and Recycling) challenges
• Waste and recycling resource statistics and data collection and processing
• Municipal solid waste characterization and management
• Biomass waste utilization
• E-waste recycling and management
• ELV (end-of-life vehicle) recycling and management
• Construction and demolition waste
• Waste to energy
• Industrial waste characterization and management
• Disaster waste and marine debris management
• Hazardous waste management
• Radioactively contaminated waste and low-level radioactive waste
• Waste landfill and disposal
• Greenhouse gas control
• Systems analysis, life cycle analysis, substance flow analysis, and others
• Policy, institutions, and financial measures
See more about Scientific Program in the page “Scientific Program”.
・USD 500 Full conference participation, registration no later than 29 January 2016
・USD 600 Full conference participation, registration after 29 January 2016
・USD 250 Student and participants from LDC* registration no later than 29 January 2016
・USD 300 Student registration after 29 January 2016
・USD 80 Accompanying persons (including an invitation to the banquet )
・USD 80 Banquet only As part of their registration, participants will receive the abstract book or electronic media, tea and other non-alcoholic drinks, lunches, and an invitation to the welcome reception and banquet.
*LDC (least developed country): Listed countries by UN
For more information, please click here.