For Oral Presenters:
1. Presentation Length:
- All presentation must be scheduled for 20 minutes, which includes 5 minutes of Q & A.
- Please keep to the time limit. Chairperson may force you to finish the presentation if you do not follow the instruction.
2. Presentation Data：
Please note the following points when preparing your presentation material.
- Computers at the venue will be installed with Windows 8.
- PowerPoint 2007 or its compatible will be installed on the computers.
– Please use standard fonts which are initially equipped with OS, such as Times New Roman, Century, Century Gothic, and Arial, to avoid broken layout of your presentation data.
– We recommend you to save your material in PDF format to avoid layout and encoding problems.
– Link to any online/offline resource should be executed under individual responsibility.
– Each room has only one screen.
– Bring your presentation material saved in a USB flash drive (please make sure to run virus check before bringing the data). Your file must be copied to a PC in the venue. Donot operate the presentation file via the USB drive.
– Name your file as “Oral Number-Presenter’sLastName.ppt”.
Ex) : S1-2_Smith.ppt
3. Data Registration and Presentation Instruction:
Please note the following points regarding data registration.
– Finish data registration by the morning of your presentation date at the operation desk in the room you will be presenting at.
In the presentation room, please follow the direction below.
– Be at the room before the session begins. Your presentation might be skipped when the chairperson cannot confirm your attendance.
– When speaking, use the mouse and/or the keyboard to forward pages of your presentation file.
– Follow the session chair’s instruction.
For Poster Session Presenters:
Please follow the instruction below.
– Stand in front of your poster before your session starts.
– You may bring in the sample of the experiment or any material related to your research. However, things which are bulky, require power sources, or intended for commercial purposes are not accepted.
– Mount your poster up during assigned time. You are also responsible for removing your poster during the assigned date and time.
<Poster Mounting Hours> 9:00 – 12:30 on 9 March
<Poster Removing Hours> 18:30 – 19:00 on 10 March
Secretariat will provide:
– Poster number
– Mounting tape/pins
Poster presenters should prepare:
– 20 cm x 70 cm note with “abstract title”, “presenter’s name”, and “affiliation”.
– Poster (200 cm x 90 cm maximum)