Call for the Special Issue of 6th 3RINCs to JMCWM200331 – Deadline Extended!
Please click on the following URL to get the letter regarding the call for papers.
Dear participants of the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs) 2020, Tsukuba, Japan – Deadline Extended.
We are pleased to invite you to submit a manuscript for a Special Issue of the Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management (JMCWM) on the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management (3RINCs) 2020. The 6th 3RINCs has been canceled due to global concerns about the contagions. However, in order to keep a record of the academic achievements of the conference participants, we will try to edit this Special Issue of the 6th 3RINCs.
The first issue of JMCWM was published at the end of October 1999, and the latest issue, Vol.22, No.2, was published in March 2020. At first, we published biannual English journal. Beginning with Vol.22, it has become bimonthly. In 2019, JMCWM obtained Impact Factor of 2.004.
These are the conditions for paper submission to the 6th 3RINCs Special Issue : 1) Those who had an abstract registration for the 6th 3RINCs, and those who paid and did not request a refund of the conference registration fee, can submit his/her paper to the special issue; and 2) the submitted manuscripts should be significantly enhanced and updated from the original short abstract published in the proceedings of the 6th 3RINCs 2020. We would like you to keep the above two points in mind. In particular, point 2) is important in order to avoid any possibility of receiving duplicate submissions. Please note that only manuscripts containing data and information beyond the material presented in the proceedings of the 6th 3RINCs 2020 will be accepted for publication. All manuscripts for the 6th 3RINCs 2020 Special Issue of JMCWM will be subject to the standard rules and review process for peer reviewed papers, including the review of each manuscript by at least two international experts. The deadline for paper submission is July 15, 2020. Accepted papers will be published at the end of March or May, 2021 (Volume 23).
There will be no page charge for authors in the 6th 3RINCs 2020 Special Issue of JMCWM. Color illustrations will be accepted; however authors will be expected to make a contribution to help pay for extra costs. Instructions for authors are available on the JMCWM page on the Springer Link site (website address below). You can also find other information for submission and publication.
Please submit your manuscript using the online system, Editorial Manager (EM):
Specifications for your submission to the Special Issue of the 6th 3RINCs 2020 would be appreciated. Please provide them in the space reserved for author comments (“Enter Comments”, as shown in the figure below).
We are looking forward to receiving your manuscripts.
Special Editors for the 6th 3RINCs 2020, the Special Issue of JMCWM
Dr. Tomonori Ishigaki
Professor Toshiaki Yoshioka
Professor Shinichi Sakai
Abstracts of 3RINCs2020 can be browsed
Dear all who entered the presentation in 3RINCs2020,
Abstracts of 3RINCs2020 will be uploaded. Once you go to the following address and type your password, you can browse it on and after 2 April.
Policy on the Canceled 3RINCs2020
Dear all who entered the presentation in 3RINCs2020,
As we have announced officially at 27 February 2020, we have decided to cancel the 6th 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management due to the global concern on the situation of contagions.
However, in order to keep the record and achievement of the conference, we would like to announce the following policy on this conference.
- Your submitted abstracts which had been already scheduled in each session program will be published in the proceedings which is going to provide in website with password and in the potable media for all registered and paid persons. You can officially announce that your abstract will be presented at this conference. We will try our best to keep the opportunity for sharing the knowledge and information. We also emphasize that all of registered person can exchange your opinion or idea via emails which is given in the abstract papers.
- If you do not want to include your abstract on the program, please inform us no later than 10 March, 2020. We will remove your abstract as your request and refund the registration fee.
- If you have not paid the registration fee, your submitted abstract will be automatically removed from the program. Please be sure to pay the registration fee by the bank transfer no later than 10 March 2020 as well.
- We will also complementary provide the conference bag, printed program, and the special issue of the 5th 3RINCs in the Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management as well as potable media of the programs including abstracts. It also includes the official receipt of the conference fee payment. All of these materials will be sent to the address that was registered in the system as the corresponding author by the end of March 2020.
- If you have registered the technical tour (both tour A and tour B), this fee will be refunded. Further details should be contacted later.
- We do not respond to any other request of refund, commission fee, or consolation in this situation. We apologize for your inconvenience but please understand this unforeseeable situation.
Announcement on Cancelling the 6th 3RINCs (The 3R International Scientific Conference on Material Cycles and Waste Management)
Considering recent massive change of situation around contagions, the Organizing Committee of the 6th 3RINCs concluded that securing safety of all participants shall be our top priority on hosting this event. And we would like to announce the cancellation of the conference.
The Organizing Committee of the 6th 3RINCs thank our Co-organizers, Supporters, Sponsors, Supporting Organizations, and all the participants for your immense support towards this conference so far, and express our sincere apologies towards the inconvenience caused under these unforeseen circumstances.
The Organizers and conference secretariat will be in touch with all of you for proper follow up arrangements.
Further plan will be developed with keeping closed watch out for future situations. We will announce updates once we have any idea about new conference, cancellation fee, refunds, and your submitted abstract.
Thank you again for your understanding and support, and we look forward to informing you on new announcement.
Chairman of 6th ３RINCｓ
Dr. Masahiro Osako
President of Japan Society of Material Cycles and Waste Management
Prof. Toshiaki Yoshioka