3RINCs 2024 will be held in Sydney Australia and Online on 15th-17th March 2024.
Various initiatives in the field of waste management, recycling and circular economy have sprouted and are being put into practice toward a sustainable decarbonized and circular society. On the other hand, the unstable international situation has heightened a sense of crisis in this field as well. This year’s conference, to be held in Australia will build on the success of the recent online conferences, focusing on Asia and the Pacific, by bringing together participants in a hybrid manner.
- Abstracts: Proceedings of the conference (e-book)
- Full papers: Special issue of 3RINCs at JMCWM (https://www.springer.com/journal/10163)
Candidates of possible special session topics:
The possible special topics for special sessions, which can be organized with partners in Australia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, India, China or other Asia and the Pacific stakeholders, can include:
- Decarbonization and sustainable resource circulation
- Waste management and landfill
- Plastic pollution reduction and protection of ocean environment
- Advancement in recycling technologies and industries
- Circular economy, waste management and sustainable cities
- International research partnership for the 3Rs and circular economy