In the “Special Session” of the conference, addressing the new era of a sustainable society, the latest research and information from various countries and regions will be shared and discussed on the following hot issues; carbon neutrality, circular economy, 2Rs (reduce & reuse), decentralized MSW treatment, and material cycles of construction works.
Please click the title of the session and find the program.
- Circular Economy – Transformation of Policies to Actions
- 2Rs – How to promote Actions and Policy for the 2Rs (Reduce and Reuse) Towards the Circular Economy ?
- Decentralized technologies, equipment and its techno-economic assessment for MSW treatment
- Material cycles in construction works
- Resource Circulation Strategy for Carbon Neutrality